What are the rules of First Flight Adventure Park?
- Be at least 6 years old and 250lbs or less.
- Have closed toe shoes that are secure and protect feet.
- Attend ground school before climbing.
- Only use appropriate courses based on age restrictions.
- Remain clipped in to the safety system at all times.
- Use all equipment as directed by staff.
- Stay on designated paths and boardwalks
- Start with Tropical storm, Category 1 or 2 course before attempting more advanced courses.
- Accept all risks involved in participation and sign a release of liability waiver prior to climbing.
- Be respectful of other guests. Use appropriate language and do not loiter on elements or platforms.
- Do not jump at the start of the Zip lines. Sit down on the platform and gently glide off.
- Never touch belay cables.
- Obey all instructions given by Flight Crew.
- Participants that appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave.
- Only 1 person is permitted on an obstacle or zip line at a time.
- Only 2 people are permitted on a platform at a time.
- Do not bounce on platforms or obstacles.
- Smoking is not permitted in the park or while wearing a harness.
- Climbers may not access the course outside of operating hours.
- The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park.
- During extreme weather conditions you may be asked to evacuate the park. Guests will be allowed back on the course as soon as space and conditions allow. (There are no refunds once you have begun course for weather related closures).
- When in doubt, stop and ask a member of the Flight Crew.
Posted on Sat, March 28, 2015
by Bradley Carey