Work at Corolla Adventure Park
Now recruiting for summer of 2017!
Currently seeking Professional, Active, and Enthusiastic Flight Crew
Course guides are the backbone of Corolla Adventure Park! We hold all staff to high standards at CAP, and are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Ability to follow/enforce rules while maintaing fun atmosphere
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Love playing and working outdoors
- Ability to work at heights up to 50 ft
- CPR and First Aid certified, or willing to obtain by start date
- *Must be 18 years or older by June 1, 2016*
Challenge course experience is not required; we will train the right candidates to perform the hard skills
- Spend the summer at the beach!
- Bike/carpool to work incentive
- Commuter compensation beyond the Village of Duck
- Biweekly staff dinners
- Unlimited climbing on the course
- Friends and family discounts
- End-of-season bonus + returning bonus
If you feel you have what it takes to join our Flight Crew, apply now! Questions may be directed to email@example.com.