WHAT TO EXPECT:
We have 2 different passes:
- First Level Pass: Access to the lowest level with 18 different obstacles and 2 different zip lines. Great for young kids or people that are a bit more fearful of heights.
- Full Access Pass: Access to all 4 levels (includes the first level) with 66 obstacles and 8 zip lines of varying height and challenge levels.
- If you are unsure which pass to purchase, we recommend starting with the First Level Pass. There is always an option to upgrade to the Full Access Pass.
Participants must be at least 40" tall (with a 4' buddy) AND weigh less than 260 pounds. Each person will sign a Participant Agreement Form before starting the climbing experience and is required to show photo ID. Anyone below 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver form and show their photo ID.
Please arrive 20 minutes early to check in at the registration building (1215 Ponton Lane). Every participant must have a bottle of water, wear sneaker style closed toed shoes, and have valid ID for 18 years old and up.
AGE & HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
- First Level Pass: Minimum height of 40" tall AND all participants less than 4' tall must be accompanied by another participant who is at least 4' tall. Recommended minimum age = 4yrs.
- Full access pass: Minimum of 4' tall. All participants less than 5' tall must be accompanied by another participant who is at least 5' tall with a 1:1 ratio.
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed toe shoes, photo ID, and water!
- All participants over the age of 18 will need to bring photo ID. Parents/guardians who sign the Participant Agreement for participants under 18 will need to bring their photo ID.
- If you left your closed toe shoes at home, we have rentals available. Protect your piggies.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- No cellphones, wallets, or cameras on the course.
- We suggest that you lock everything in your car (after you check-in). We have a place to hold your keys behind the desk.
- NO REFUNDS. If we are forced to close due to weather, a rain check will be issued.
- Climbers may be on the course in the wind and rain, but not thunderstorms.
- Group rates are available with ADVANCE RESERVATION and SINGLE PAYMENT. Availability is limited to Saturday-Tuesday during the months of June, July, and August. Please call for more details and/or to make a reservation.
SEASON PASS HOLDER REQUIREMENTS
- All passes and discounts are non-refundable and non-transferable. Proof of I.D. required.
- All pass holders and repeat customers are still subject to height, weight, and capacity restrictions.
- Passes and discounted rates are not retroactive, they must be purchased up front. Passes may be purchased online, however, subsequent visits need to be booked in person or on the phone to receive discounts.
If you are unsure about your ability to participate in this activity, whether physically or otherwise, please consult your physician and take the time to discuss your concerns with us when placing your reservation. Flight Crew will provide Ground School instruction prior to climbing, as well as guidance on the course.
Corolla Adventure Park prohibits the use of alcohol or illegal drugs before climbing, prohibits harmful conduct or interference of any kind with safety, and requires participants to inform CAP of any pre-existing medical condition or use of prescribed medicines. CAP reserves the right to remove any individual from the course with no refund, if these policies are not followed.
Check out our FAQ page or call us at (252) 597-1997 for any additional questions!