Participants must be at least 40" tall (with a 4' buddy) AND weigh less than 260 pounds. Each person will sign a Participant Agreement before starting the tour and is required to show photo ID. Anyone below 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign the Agreement form and show their photo ID.
Please arrive 20 minutes early to check in at the registration building (1215 Ponton Lane). Every participant must have a bottle of water, wear sneaker style closed toed shoes, and have valid ID for 18 yrs old and up.
If you are unsure about your ability to participate in this activity, whether physically or otherwise, please consult your physician and take the time to discuss your concerns with us when placing your reservation. Flight Crew will provide Ground School instruction prior to climbing, as well as guidance on the course.
Corolla Adventure Park prohibits the use of alcohol or illegal drugs before climbing, prohibits harmful conduct or interference of any kind with safety, and requires participants to inform CAP of any pre-existing medical condition or use of prescribed medicines.CAP reserves the right to remove any individual from the course with no refund, if these policies are not followed.
AGE & HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
- Bottom Level Pass: Minimum height of 40" tall AND all participants less than 4' tall must be accompanied by another participant who is at least 4' tall. Recommended minimum age = 4yrs
- Full access pass: Minimum of 4' tall AND all participants less than 5' tall must be accompanied by another participant who is at least 5' tall.
- Climbers may be on the course in the wind and rain, but not thunderstorms.
- NO REFUNDS. If we are forced to close due to weather, a rain check will be issued.
- Group rates are available with ADVANCE RESERVATION and SINGLE PAYMENT. Availability is limited to Saturday-Tuesday during the months of June, July, and August. Please call for more details and/or to make a reservation.